Products - e-Prescription Solutions
Wireless Voice-Activated Electronic Prescription Solutions (MediVoiceRx)
- The need for e-Rx is well established
- Nearly 25% of all hospital patients experience medication errors
- 1.5 million patients a year are injured and more than 7,000 die as the result of preventable medication errors
- More than 2 million adverse drug events annually, 130,000 of which are life-threatening
- Despite significant investments, adoption has been limited
- 20% of the 550,000 practicing U.S. physicians had the technology to send e-prescriptions, but only 5% actually have been using it
- Solution usability has been a critical limiting factor
- Existing e-Rx solutions require use of PDA or logging on to a website (neither of which is compatible with the physician’s daily patient routine)
- Requires significant physician training, changes of habit, etc.
MediVoice has developed an innovative voice-based e-Prescription system that overcomes these limitations
MediVoiceRx offers a solution that will make it difficult for providers to say "No" to because "It is too hard to learn or use."
- Accuracy up to 99% with little or no training
- Simple to use -- it works with one simple voice command
- Stands alone or interfaces with practice management system
- Works with any Web-based EMR system
- Will work on most smart phones or data-accessible flip phones.
MediVoice e-Prescription Example
MediVoiceRx can easily be used to process verbal orders; i.e., a pharmacy order or an e-Rx for a specific patient by simply pushing one button on the phone and saying:
"Write a new script for Bob Jones."
The new script could be viewed from their standard cell phone or smart phone, and then approved for dispensing at their pharmacy of choice.